EA Leadership Summit 2017 is delighted to welcome Libby Moore, Oprah Winfrey’s Former Chief Of Staff of eleven years, to our all-star speaker lineup. Four years running, EA Leadership Summit is the premier training and development event for senior administrative professionals.
Hear from the world’s highest achieving EAs and trainers, never before featured in Australia, including:
· Al-Husein Madhany: One of the most influential and successful EAs in Silicon Valley, Al-Husein is the award-winning Chief of Staff & Executive Assistant to the PayPal Chief People Officer. Previously, Al-Husein was ‘Chief Chaos Tamer’ for Facebook’s CIO.
· Libby Moore: The woman behind Oprah Winfrey. Libby Moore gives us rare access into what many would consider the penultimate job – access to greatest thought leaders while assisting Oprah Winfrey as she helped millions unleash their own personal power.
· D’Andra Galarza joins us with 30 years experience as EA to key leaders from Showtime Networks, NBC Universal and Sony Entertainment.
· Zoë Robinson, 2016 Winner of Executive PA Magazine’s PA of The Year Award – the oldest and most established award for Personal and Executive Assistants. Zoë joins us from nib New Zealand with over 18 years experience.
· Deborah Keep: Business coach and mentor, Deborah helps leaders, teams and individuals by empowering them with critical tools to master their communication, shape their mindsets & maximise their potential.
This one day event will reenergize your passion and equip you with the strategies and tools to work better, smarter and more efficiently.
Make the next strategic choice for your career.
Book now and save up to $200 – Early Bird discount on now.