Executive PA Media will be holding a two day masterclass event on the 4-5th September.
Day one will have Steuart Snooks explaining how you can ‘Revolutionise your Email’.
This one-day masterclass will demonstrate how to eliminate inbox overload permanently and double or even triple your productivity.
You will halve the time you currently spend on your inbox and you will shift from a ‘reactive’ to a ‘proactive’ approach to email communications. Email stress will be gone in a day.
If you fully or partially manage your executive’s email, this masterclass will provide you with proven tools to deal with them more effectively. If you don’t manage your executive’s emails you will learn how to increase your own capability, providing the capacity and a compelling case for why they should begin to outsource some, or all aspects of their email over to you.
Day two will see Karen Gately show you how to play a bigger role in your organisation.
What you will gain from this masterclass:
- how you typically operate and your own professional “brand” reputation
- what enables your success and what holds you back from being the best possible version of yourself
Understand other people:
- key motivators of human behaviour
- how to influence the way people, think, feel, behave and perform
- keys to building successful relationships and why that matters when being a high impact EA
Learn to deliver difficult messages well:
- find the courage to have tough love conversations
- say no and keep people happy
PLUS every delegate that attends either one or both masterclasses will receive a free ticket worth $220, to attend the Executive PA Awards gala dinner on the 5th September at Doltone House Hyde Park.
The Executive PA Awards are the oldest and most established awards for administration professionals and with nominations accepted from over 140 countries, are the only EA & PA awards that are run globally. A great way to finish off you Executive PA Masterclass experience. (for additional tickets phone +61 (0) 7 3839 4911 or email firstname.lastname@example.org)