“Sales is no longer about the hard sell on the spot, rather it’s about who you know,” says Get Global co-founder, Donna Kessler.
Next month you’re invited to join us for the award-winning tradeshow, Get Global, to be held at ICC Sydney. It’s a day with a purpose.
“In my experience relationships are vital to the success of a business, so come along to meet new people, connect with your existing network and make lasting future contacts.”
Five things you need to do to GET the most out of Get Global:
- Register now!
- When registering, select which Saxton sessions you’d like to attend:
- Best-selling author and personal trainer, Michelle Bridges, who will ask the questions ‘what fuels you?’ and ‘who can you be?’
- Matt Jones, co-founder of Four Pillars Gin, hear about his experiences and the philosophy behind the brand.
- Curtis McGrath, ex-soldier and para-canoeist, will share insights on overcoming adversity.
- Engineer and entrepreneur, Felicity Furey, will look at how intergenerational leadership is creating change and the drivers of leading without the title.
- Janine Garner, leadership, networking and collaboration expert, will share how to best leverage your network and build lasting relationships.
- Review the exhibitor list and plan who you’d like to talk to (but don’t worry, you don’t need to book appointments)
- Bring business cards (for networking and to win prizes)
- Have a great day, followed by a cheeky gin!
We look forward to seeing you there: http://www.getglobal.com.au/global_register.php