BOLDLY SIMPLE. Simply Bold. Redefining the hotel experience, the newly opened Novotel Melbourne South Wharf provides an exceptional level of service and amenities to local and international travellers. Towering 26 levels above Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre (MCEC), the hotel is a beacon to Melbourne’s event precinct with its distinctive gold façade and sophisticated fitout, reflecting the very latest in hotel and interior design trends. Boasting 347 guest rooms and suites, the complete range of inspired accommodation features floor to ceiling windows with breathtaking views across the City skyline or Port Philip Bay and Port Melbourne. Hotel guests don’t need to break routine with access to a 24 hour fitness centre featuring the latest cardio and weight training equipment.
Our dining philosophy is “Melbourne Italian, Made True” and can be experienced in Mr. Carpano Dining + Bar from sunrise to sunset. Signature menu items include hand cut pasta, homemade pizza, antipasti and a selection of curated cheeses. A true highlight of the experience is the Balcony Bar and dining areas with sweeping views across the city from Southbank to Docklands. Come and discover Melbourne’s new playground to meet, dine, shop and stay.
• Daily FREE buffet breakfast for Executive PA readers
• Offer for any new accommodation reservations made until 31st March 2019 with stays date until 31st March 2019
• Bookings need to be made via www.novotelmelbournesouthwharf.com.au
• Reservations must include “Executive PA Breakfast promotion” – typed in the prepare for your stay comment field in order to receive this offer
• Offer is for one buffet breakfast per room/ per day. Additional breakfast rate is at $35 per breakfast/per day