Attending a large MICE industry exhibition in a football field sized venue can be quite daunting.
How will I find who I am looking for? Will I have time to attend all of my pre-arranged appointments? What if I see someone I want to talk to but I haven’t made an appointment? How will I prove my day (or days) out of the office and travel expenses have provided value to the company? Will I have to listen to endless, impersonal pitches from faceless sales people?
Attending exhibitions and MICE trade events are invaluable for your future MICE decisions as well as your professional development. Pick the right event and both you and your company will benefit.
But why should I leave my office and inbox and attend a trade exhibition?
Get instant answers
- Niche events like Get Global, the MICE trade event for outbound product, now in its second year, allow buyers to speak to real decision makers about their products and get the answers you need, right there on the exhibition floor.
- With no pre-arranged appointments, and exhibitors arranged in geographical zones, Get Global allows you to speak with exhibitors you are genuinely interested in doing business with, without having to waste valuable time with appointments that have been selected for you. You see the product relevant to your needs.
- Exhibitions and trade events often showcase new technology and new, or relaunched, products.
- Get Global also includes an educational Inspiration Corner on the exhibition floor. Buyers and exhibitors alike can sit, relax, learn, be inspired and invigorated by the globally renowned speakers from ICMI Speakers & Entertainers.Further your industry and business knowledge as well as showcase speakers you may wish to have at your company’s next conference or event.
Be inspired by your peers
- Meet with other like-minded professionals and learn what your competitors and peers are doing.
- Trade events allow you to renew your best practice knowledge and be a source of up to date information when you return to the office.
- Use the peer network to discuss trends, product experiences new bespoke products and destinations and gather successful tips.
Get Global – Where the World Meets, is Australia’s only one-day MICE business event dedicated exclusively to outbound product. The event is committed to delivering real, tangible business results for buyers and exhibitors alike.
Being held at the International Convention Centre, Sydney on Friday 20th July, Get Global brings together both undiscovered and some of the best products from around the globe and is being heralded as the ‘must attend’ MICE event of 2018.
Buyer Registrations will open end April. Please register your interest prior by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org